Cypress Frio Waters is pet friendly and welcome our guests who enjoys traveling and sharing their experience with the family dog/cat. However, to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy for Cypress Frio Waters.
- There is a pet charge of $50.00, for up to 2 pets, which is not refundable. No more than 2 pets are allow per cabin. Aggressive pets of any breed are not welcome at Cypress Frio Waters. If your pet shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it at home. If you decide to bring your pet and it exhibits this type of behavior, Cypress Frio Waters will ask you to please find other accommodations and there will NOT be any refund for the cabin(s) which you have rented. In addition, some major insurance companies have identified certain breeds as having aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. These breeds are Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweiler and Dobermans. These certain breeds will not be allowed at Cypress Frio Waters.
- Notification of a pet must be made at the time of reservation. The type of animal and the name will need to be supplied. In addition, ALL pets must be current on their shots. The owner of the pet must file with the office a credit card if there are damages.
- All pets are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6ft. (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner's cabin or vehicle. No pet should be left tied up and unattended outside the cabin or vehicle.
- It is required for each pet owner to pick up and dispose of pet waste in a plastic bag, which is tied off and deposited within the garbage containers.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds. There could be an additional cleaning charge for pet hair on the beds or furniture.
- Pets should be caged when left in the cabin alone. Dogs like to scratch at the doors when owners are not present. We have glass doors that face the river which allows an animal to see out. Seeing our guest go by or children playing on the grounds entices a dog to bark when the owner is not there. This may cause excessive barking which may disturb others. This is why we ask you to cage your animal when you are not present in the cabin.
- If damage is caused by the pet to the cabin (or its contents) or to the grounds, the owner understands the credit card on file will be charged to cover any damages. Since the cabins are inspected after you leave these charges would occur at that time. You will be notified in writing of these charges.
- IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BY THE OWNER OF THE PET, THEY ARE HELD TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE IF THERE ARE ANY CAUSE OF LEGAL ACTION(S) BROUGHT TO CYPRESS FRIO WATERS DUE TO THE ACTIONS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE OWNER'S PET.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Cypress Frio Waters. However, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
Print this page