WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
Rates - $150.00 per night for up to 4 people per cabin. We will allow up to 6 people, but there is an additional $25.00 per person. You will need to provide the bedding / air mattress for the additional people. We require at least a 2-night stay.
Check in time:
Noon to 6 pm. If your arrival is after 6 pm, please call to make arrangements to enter your cabin after hours. If you are arriving after hours, check-in must be done prior to noon the next day.
Check out time:
11:00 a.m. – After 11 a.m., you could possibly incur additional charges equal to our daily charges for cabin rentals.
Extended stays from November to February are welcome!
Monthly Rate: $900.00
You must be at least 25 years old to make a reservation. Anyone under the age of 25 years old must have an adult accompanying them during their stay at our cabins. You must present a valid driver license.
RESERVATIONS DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT METHODS:
Reservations require a credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. The credit card is for reservation purposes and incidentals or damages. In some cases, a deposit of ½ the number of days of your reservation is required. The balance is due upon arrival. Credit cards must be in the name of the user. A credit card is required at the time of arrival to have on file if paying by cash and a driver license.
This is a very seasonal business that necessitates a firm cancelation policy. We cannot adjust rates or give refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or weather conditions.
CANCELATIONS and LOSS OF DEPOSIT:
Cancelations must be made 14 days prior to arrival date for full refund. A cancelation fee of the total amount of the reservation is applied to the credit card if cancelation is less than 14 days from the date of your stay.
The reservation will be considered a “No Show” if check-in is not made by 6:00 p.m. (unless notification of late arrival is made to management). No refunds will be made for "No Show" guests.
Make sure your car pass is present in the dash of your vehicle(s). Failure to do this could result in vehicle being towed at owners’ expense. All vehicles MUST STOP AT THE OFFICE for a car pass and to check-in. Guest are not allowed to invite visitors. This is a private area for our guest only.
Sheets can be provided for $20.00 per stay. This is not a daily service.
- Obey 15 mile per hour speed limit.
- Reasonable quiet time is to be maintained near sites and cabins between the hours of 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Do not trespass on neighboring property. Do not go past fences or gates. Our ranching starts at this point and guests are not allowed.
- No ATV’s, RV’s or tents are allowed in cabin area.
- Motorcycles are allowed for ingress and egress. Loud mufflers are prohibited.
- Loud music, noise, profanity, and public intoxication are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
- Be respectful of our guests. Driving inside the area late at night disturbs other guests. We welcome you to visit the river but want all guests to enjoy the quiet.
- Do not drive or park in any area accept designated roads and parking areas. DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS.
- Do not abuse plants, trees, flowers, etc. on the property. Do not damage the trees in any way. No cutting of limbs.
- Do not throw any trash on the ground or at the river, including cigarette butts. Please deposit trash in the dumpsters provided at the cabins. All trash must be bagged before disposing trash into receptacles. Remove trash in cabins before leaving or there will be a $25 charge.
- Do NOT throw food on the ground. This invites animals. All food must be in a trash bag and disposed of properly.
- No large fires are allowed. Small campfires only provided there is not a burn ban.
- We request catch and release for fishing.
- Parents must not allow children to roam unsupervised.
SWIMMING AND THE RIVER
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- No glass containers allowed at the river.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE LIFE JACKETS. WE ASK THAT ALL CHILDREN AND WEAK OR NON-SWIMMERS WEAR A LIFE JACKET.
- Please understand that Cypress Frio Waters is in the country, and the river and surrounding areas are a natural environment. We cannot be responsible for the state of the natural habitat on the land or in the water or wild life.
FIRES / FIREWORKS / WOOD
- No firearms of any type, including BB guns, air guns, etc… on Cypress Frio Waters site. If you are traveling with a firearm, Cypress Frio Waters must be made aware and a copy of your Driver's License and carry permit.
- FIREWOOD brought on premises must be cut in short lengths. No cutting or breaking of any tree limbs. Ask management to assist if there is a problem. All fires must be kept small.
- Fires are only permitted within the fire-pits/rings provided at each cabin. No fires are allowed at the river.
- NO FIREWORKS are allowed.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CABINS. Smoking in a guest room will result in a $250.00 charge for additional cleaning. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground or in the fire pit.
- Do not borrow neighbors’ picnic table unless they are part of your party. Return before departure.
- Please do not pour grease or oil down any sinks. All the cabins are on a septic system.
- Wi-Fi is available at the office. There is a guest password located on the gate at the office.
- Keys – a maximum of 2 keys per guest room will be issued. Lost or keys not returned will be charged at a rate of $50.00 per key.
- Do not flush sanitary items down the toilets.
- Dishes should be washed and put away prior to leaving or there will be a $25.00 charge.
- ANY DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS TO THE CABIN(S), will be billed to the credit card on file or missing items.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or for the safety of your belongings.
- Please keep your cabin locked when not in use. You may drop your keys off at the office while floating.